By:

Susan Appleton

Thursday, July 24, 2014

www.recitethis.com

This week, one of my assignments is to check out three of the 2014 AASL Best Websites and report on them.  The first one I decided that I really liked is Recite This.  You can create a picture that features a quote and then use the quote on your websites or publications.  I created this poster with a quote from Walt Disney about dreams:
This was a VERY quick and easy process and I could see using it in the classroom for students to not only make inspirational posters/pictures of their favorite quotes, but they could also make them to showcase key quotes from characters in different novels or to make posters that gave quick one sentence summaries of books they read or concepts they learned in class.  This was fun!

1 comment:

  1. I can see so many uses for this tool! It is truly quick and easy. It would be great to link a Recite This image with an aura through Aurasma.

    ReplyDelete