By:

Susan Appleton

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Using Audio on Blogs

As you can see on the right-hand side of my blog posting, I have an audio recorded message.  I made this by using www.vocaroo.com and it was really really easy.  And for me.......that is the key.  If it easy to use, then I am all for it!  I love learning new little technology tricks but if things get to complicated, then I get easily frustrated and lose interest!  LOL
I can see how this feature would really stimulate interest in a classroom blog.  Students could go to the classroom blog to hear homework assignments or directions for upcoming projects.  The teacher could even record some quick review questions that students could go to, click on, and feel connected to their teacher outside of the classroom!  If you are using a blog that students can post to, then they could recite poetry or share book recommendations with the audio recordings.  The possibilities are unlimited because it is easy, fun, and really makes the blog come to life!

2 comments:

  1. While you know I am a dog lover, your cat voki is so great!! What a fun greeting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that easy is best. I am really so excited to find creative ways to incorporate these next year!

    ReplyDelete